Fuerteventura Forum

Sunny Fuerteventura's Friendly Forum
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:14 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: BLUES BAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:46 pm 
20+ Posts
20+ Posts

SCOTTS FINISHED HIS LAST DAY AT THE BLUES BAR NOW THE NEW COUPLE START I BELEIVE NIGEL AND JO..GOOD LUCK GUYS.IS BRIAN and gf jill ANY NEARER TO OBTAINIG THE SPORTS MAN ONE WOULD ASK.i was walking one morning at an unreasonable hour about 5.30 am i can tell you this town is not a nice place hoards of realyy drunken residents smashing glasses and normal asbo lifestyle despite the age group was over 30 not under so i secretly have taken a few photos on my night cam..if see these people interfere one more time to cars or property of another i will expose them in very embarressing positions of making love with obversersly not there partners i hope who reads this know who iam refering too ..i will drop you right in it hook line and sinker..so all you have to do is stay away from other peoples property that dont concern you ..or stop sh,,,in who every you meet that night up to you guys,and it wont be just your spouses you will answer too it will be the owners of the property you have damaged and the police..DID YOU KNOW OVER 100 CHURCHES EXHIST ON THIS ISLAND ..try using one once,,,,i feel like a private eye,,lol oh not me man not my thing..

Post subject: Re: BLUES BAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:41 pm 

keep up the good work papi,show the photoes,all the best

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:21 am 
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Errrrrrr.... no don't do that Papy :oops:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:48 pm 
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Hey Papucci,

you need to be careful that you don't go breaking any laws, we would not want to lose the best gossip reporter not to work for closer/reveal/any other fantasist magazine. :P :P

I hope you lead a nice easy life and would not mind if the tables were turned and you were under the spotlight of the islands' roving reporter. :?: :?:

ps why were you not tucked up in bed at 5:30 am??? could something sinister be going on :!: :!: :!: