Fuerteventura Forum

Sunny Fuerteventura's Friendly Forum
It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:22 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:59 am 
20+ Posts
20+ Posts

last one for today guys,,i have to put this one in as its also one of my favourite bars in caleta,another man i watch grow here,the dome,,pub grub at its best,did you know steve has been in the food and dink industry 34 years held his first license at the age of 26,,,he has a real history here in caleta i can tell you, but its not right that i do especially without his permission :P , and so we all well know he is away on an exstended holiday to get over selling his car lol...this man brings and end to an erra here in caleta and he has cred, real cred street cred and respect from those he fought to get this town noticed anyway .......but his menu or should i say his daughters menu is proven winner award winning i mean, but he refuses to hang out his merits,,any way.they do nearly every damm thing you find at home from scampi to pies etc .....but there claim to fame is there home cooked lines..A FUSSION MENU at its best,spaghetti mariscos thai red and green curry, mexican which is a mexican receipe also indian, carrabean and sunday roast to die for...and a free bottle of wine with every evening meal for 2.julie there chef is the lady who had arsenal football ground restaurant also she canteened the chanel tunell plus she done the barbacan site she is responsible for the fine food that served there,this is another under promoted bar in caleta just try this go take a chilli con carne or a that red curry and wright back to me if it wasnt special....7 draught beers live music or comedy nightly 3 hour happy hour sendibley priced....now who has been to the argentinian restaurant in puerto del rosario ,,thats my next papucci real food guide,,,you wanna go fishing fo to los salinos straight thru and out other side park get out and walk the far side anther 15mins walking then just as you go out of site of your car your there,i was and held a 22 kilos squid taken there...thruth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:05 pm 
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

I'll be printing these off for reference when I come out Pap.