Fuerteventura Forum

Sunny Fuerteventura's Friendly Forum
It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:50 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: forsale
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:43 am 
20+ Posts
20+ Posts

forsale slap n tickle//price negotiable...mappys restaurant 90k will reduce sportsman..emp[ty shell see lydia at the barcello for rent details....the dome pub and restaurant 85k..room to move or 25k personal loan from owner.steppinn 90k will reduce alittle,the majority if casillo centro or compleco commercial tindaya if you were here when it was being built is available for rent and 2nd phase upper floors above rock cafe (illegally named i may add) also office space available above patio restaraunt...offices of the developer above rock cafe/.. before parting with your money you must go with the seller to the landlord and then agree a rent and permission to sell and buy then 50 pc handover followed by the rest at time of sighning no need lawyers if you follow these steps.if you buy ( hand over the cash or funds with lawyers or who ever with out permission of land lords and agreement with you as for lease and rent you have bought only air.......)without an agreement fromthe land lord or you are refused a meeting with the land lords you have bought nothing...you have been warnedd readers..spannish businessmen land owners and and landlords are seen to be very fair with everyone providing you go thru the chasnels..dont try and treat them as some 3 rd world alien

Post subject: Re: forsale
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:57 pm 
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

I'm sorry to hear so many places are for sale. I presume there are still no evidence of thing picking up. What about property Pap are thing moving yet?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:21 pm 
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

There has always been a range of bars or restaurants for sale over the past few years at any one time; and also people changing from one bar to another.

Some have changed hands about 4 or 5 times in the 6 years that I've been here!! They either keep the same name or change it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:21 am 
Site Admin

I was speaking to a woman in an estate agents last week. She told me that one or two higher priced properties are beginning to move.

She said that nothing much was moving in Nuevo Horizonte as people were put off by the €120 a month communidad charge that comes with some of the one bed properties in the area.

I was also told that in the case the Coast Paradise and Palm Gardens developments the banks were involved. The percentage of the property value owed for Coast Paradise is higher than for Palm Gardens and that this meant the Coast Paradise development had less value in it for someone who wanted to take it over. As a result Coast Paradise is likely to remain in limbo whereas there is more value in the Palm Gardens complex and so these properties were more likely to be going to notary sooner rather than later.

END 2 FGM