Fuerteventura Forum

Sunny Fuerteventura's Friendly Forum
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:06 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: new visitor to corralejo
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:17 pm 

we hve booked to stay at the corralejo beach apartments and wondered if any one could let us have any feed back on what they are like and what it is like to get aroun corralejo as i have trouble walking far and any good places to go my wife and i are 47 our two daughters are 24 and 17 thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:58 am 

hi rmolden
getting around corralejo is easy.the main street and side roads to the beach are all level and flat.there is a bit of a hill up towards baku waterpark and a small incline down towards the old harbour.havent stayed at the complex you are so cant help there sorry :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:39 pm 

Hi, Im going to corralejo in september and im staying at the bristol playa, if any one has been there and has any comments on the place that would be great, oh and what is the night life like :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:01 pm 

hi geordie lass, not sure how old you are but music pubs stay open late in Corallejo, then the youngsters go to a club down near the beach, which I have forgotten the name of ! A senior moment !

If I remember the pubs are open to about 2.00am, the club till 5.00am ish.

There is music in the square till mid night. I am sure you will love it ! might see you, we are back in September

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:27 pm 
20+ Posts
20+ Posts

Hi

The weather in September is lovely, a bit cooler than August, but thats a relieve as it can get a bit too hot. Corralejo is buzzing especially for the younger ones as the posting above testifies. There's something for every one in Carralejo.

Make sure you visit the dunes, beautiful. If you drive, try and get out and see the other villages.... A lot cheaper, about 2euros a pint aposed to 4 Euros (tourist prices). Lots to see and do, once you come here, I am sure you'll be back year after year.

Perhaps we'll see you here, its nice to meet fellow geordies... such friendly people.

PS... Don't forget the FIESTAs!!!! :D :lol:

Post subject: geordies
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:44 pm 

Thought you were a geordie, must be with a name like Weyiman, i'm not but partner Steve is, he's from Whickham in Newcastle, closest i am to being a geordie is number plate yiw (wey aye woman) ha ha :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:50 pm 

Hi Geordie lass,

Haven't stopped at Bristol Playa, but believe it is very nice. Night life is fine, there are quieter places and more lively places it's up to you. If you like acoustic guitar, there's a good bar called Imagine and a guy called Eric plays there he is brill, also another good bar for live music is Rock Cafe. There's also a guy called John Penn whos supposed to be a really good entertainer (not heard him myself) and not sure where he performs, but apparently there are posters around Corralejo advertising him. A good family night in the sports bar too.
I'm sure you'll have a good holiday whatever you decide to do. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:50 am 

Hi every one, thanks alot for the info! In a weeks time I will be at the airport at this time!!!! WOO HOO!! can't wait!!
Im 20 years old and Im going with my boyfriend and another couple and there baby, so I think we are after a few mad nights and some nice quiet meals! I just hope the weather is nice for us, fingers crossed!!