Fuerteventura Forum

Sunny Fuerteventura's Friendly Forum
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:19 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: castillo beach bungalows
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:35 pm 

i we have stayed at the castillo beach bungalows before 2 years ago and are heading back there in 2 weeks but i have read some bad reviews in the last week does anyone have any info on them ? it was great the last time i was there thats why i booked again ..... :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:25 pm 
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

I live in Caleta, and I have booked my parents into Castillo Beach (Sol), as they are coming to see me from the UK. They are staying there from 24 November - 8 December.

I have also read the mixed reviews, but everything should be OK. When I was checking on accomodation in Caleta, Castillo Beach is one of the cheapest. You don't get air conditioning etc. at those sort of prices; which is one of the comments.

Castillo Beach is quite at the moment, so you should have a nice warm and relaxing holiday!!! If there are any problems, then tell Reception.

Enjoy your holiday!!! My parents are the elderly, white haired couple!!! :lol: 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:00 pm 

Thanks Filbert , yeh it is basic rooms but are clean which is very important :D . it was just i read on another site that some one had been trying to break into the apartments last month it shook me a little but i supose thats something that happens everywhere ......... i love it over there so it wont stop me having a great time ... Ill look out for your family :wink: :wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:00 am 

i booked castillo beach bungalow from 25/12 since 29/12. is the water in swimmingpool cold or hot?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:16 pm 
20+ Posts
20+ Posts

In general, if a pool isn´t heated, we consider the water to be chilly in winter. But thats just because we are really spoiled...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:05 pm 
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

My parents enjoyed their stay at Castillo Beach. They were due to stay in Sol, but were allocated Park on arrival. Same type of appartments, but a few metres further down the hill.

Accomodation is basic but comfortable. The bedroom had twin beds; there was a large bathroom, and a lounge kitchenette. The accomodation has recently been refurbished. There was a maid service and towels were provided.

The only small critcism was a lack of drawer space and no pegs for the washing airer. It's also a good idea to take your own tea towel, soap and a small amount of washing up liquid.

Overall, the accomodation was very good for a low priced holiday. They booked it on line through Direct Holidays/MyTravel.