Fuerteventura Forum

Sunny Fuerteventura's Friendly Forum
It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:25 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Maybe to big a topic!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:10 pm 
75+ Posts
75+ Posts

I appreciate that it would probably be an enormous and maybe even impossible task, but it would seem that many people, myself included, are interested in relocation to Fuerte. I appreciate also that much help can be found throughout the forum about rules, regulations, pensions and numerous other useful bits and bobs, but all seem rather disjointed, and difficult to correlate. However, is it possible that a new topic area concerning these things, purely dedicated to helping along the process, perhaps in a "listed" or things to do format, could be produced, possibly in a prioritised order of importance? I realize that one mans needs may not be anothers, but think that items of relevance to everone in one "fixed area" would be a great help.
Thanks for allowing my imput. :? :? :?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:53 am 
Site Admin

There is a section on the forum called living/owning here.

Friends of ours have recently had problems trying to get into the medical system, they live here but don't work here so getting registered with their own GP has been a problem.

So if everyone chips in with their knowledge we should be able to straighten things out.

One woman moving here is making a diary of her experience, this should help to highlight some of the difficulties. You can get to it by the link on
http://www.sunnyfuerteventura.com/personal-perspectives/index.html
the personal perspectives page.

If you put anything that you are interested in in the living here section I am sure we can come up with an answer. Even better than that it will be accurate. :shock: